Recipes

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quite the pictures

Looking our best for a Sunday photo
(after milk spilled on Robbie's new tie and white shirt, not before the inevitable setting in of little boy goofiness)



I thought Emily's recipe for her class cook book was too cool. Look at those drinks complete with umbrellas and straws! (I think the drinks are Italian sodas. I've had fun making them at home this past week in preparation for a Relief Society activity where we served Italian sodas with an Italian dinner). Quite the party! With two birthdays in Feb and two in March, I'm glad that it's break time 'til June.

Spring break is coming, and time to think about keeping the kids busy for a few days! Any one up for some company? We'd love to travel, but with a move in the near future, the timing may not be best *sigh*.

5 comments:

  1. I love true to life pictures like that one with all your kids. Funny faces captured forever, squirmy/impatient baby, sweet big sister trying to pull it all together, little boys who couldn't be bothered with a photo op... Love it all. :) And awesome drawing Emily! I love all the detail. That's definitely a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your spring break, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Michael is holding a car. I've seen him like that before :) Also, nice pictures Emily! Each drink is labeled so nicely. I love that one of the directions is to add the "splash" of milk. Sounds good. We would love to see you guys... maybe we could figure out something. When's your spring break?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie wants to meet you. Come visit the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa just wants the photographer to hold her...ha ha. Mom must be standing behind the lens. How cute!

    Splash of milk...puree until smooth. Those are wonderful words for a recipe Emily!

    I wonder how much and how messy a splash of milk can be?! ;)

    ReplyDelete