Recipes

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Happy
BIRTHDAY
Michael!

I took some photos of the boys in their new birthday clothes, and Michael was totally posing for me. Love that half smile! Too cool.

My mom gave me a cupcake tower for my last birthday that is super sweet. I was happy to use it for assorted cupcakes to share with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandma and grandpa at Mikey's little birthday shindig. The highlight present for this kid--legos! He's a little engineer with those legos building vehicles of all shapes and sizes. I laugh every time I
seehear Michael bite the legos with his teeth to pull them apart. Sound familiar?

5 comments:

  1. That second pic is totally GQ. Cracks me up. We had a cupcake tower at my baby shower. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am comfortable in my clothing. I am casual in my bare feet. I am confident in my pose. And I am very cool in my expression. I am a J. Crew model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kid! The half smile is perfect. So funny.

    Anytime you want to pull out the cupcake tower when I'm around will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kari,
    Hee hee. Now I find myself repeating that mantra in the morning to help me feel more self-assured. "I am comfortable in my clothing. I am confident in my pose. I am cool in my expression. I am comfortable in my clothing. I am confident in my pose. I am cool in my expression." Then I start thinking or was it cool in my pose and confident in my expression...???

    ReplyDelete