Recipes

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Rest of the Gang

After spending 2 days in our quiet hospital room with our newborn son, I came home to Emily and Michael and could not believe all the energy they had, and how messy they are with their food stained clothes and runny noses! Just think, they were both little like Robbie once upon a time.


Peter and Krista said they had a wonderful time with the kids, and the kids definitely had a blast with them. I am so glad--it really was nice to not worry about the kids while we were in the hospital. Uncle Peter and Krista really took care of them for us--visiting "the restaurant", going to the park, buying pink cereal, and dodging Michael's lunch as he threw it this way and that. We really appreciate all the help our family gives us. Having a new baby helps me refocus on the small details of caring for my family.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kari and Adam, my heart goes out to you in this time of need...I mean this time of excitement and joy...OK maybe a little bit of both. It's so wonderful and it's such a change to go from 2 to 3. We did it, we survived the adjustment and love having 3. Now, I don't know about 4 though, that's uncharted territory. We love you, can't wait to meet Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Adam, Emily really looks like you in that red curly wig. Cute stuff!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete