Recipes

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Our Weekend Plans

So, do you have plans for the weekend? Adam and I do--we are probably going to have a baby. I never thought I would do something like this (and I don't plan on doing it again), but we are going to have a new birthing experience--that of being induced.

Peter and Krista are coming down Friday night to stay with the kids (thank you, thank you, thank you to Peter and Krista). So, unless labor begins on its own before Saturday (and I wouldn't be surprised if it did), and as long as all goes well at our next check up, we’ll head for the hospital at 6 AM Saturday, and keep you posted with news as to whether this baby is a boy or a girl. I can’t promise that we’ll have a name picked out before the weekend is over, though…

4 comments:

  1. WOWOWOWOWOW! I'm so excited for a new neice or nephew, nepheice we'll call it. :) I love ya, E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great plan. It was really strange for me too, deciding when to go in. Not really my style either, but it worked out. I really want to talk to you before you deliver, before you are just wanting to take naps instead of chat. :) I ended up being induced in a way too, which wasn't my style either, but hey, you don't always get to do things the way you had envisioned, and it really worked out fine. I'm sure it will be great for you too. :)

    One thing - don't feel pressure to call us all when he/she is born. Sometimes it's an exhausting task to contact all the family, when what you really want is a nap. :) We can wait. :)

    So lets hear the names you're thinking about! . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got your message, Christine. We've been running errands and got home around 10 your time...
    You've expressed yourself in much the same way that I would express myself and my attitude about this delivery. It really was a compromise just to have my doctor there and I felt assured that all would be well. It has been harder knowing the date for us then not knowing. I should get to bed now, so I'll talk more with you tomorrow sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:09 PM

    you DID have a baby on Saturday! Robert j/jay you calls it?

    ReplyDelete