Recipes

Sunday, September 9, 2007

2004 Family DVD

Yesterday, Emily and I were walking around a grocery store when we heard the Goo Goo Dolls song, "I'll Be Your Crying Shoulder. . . . " Emily immediately recognized it as a song from our 2004 Anderson Family DVD. With surprise and enthusiasm she exclaimed, "Mama, they're watching the family DVD! Lets go watch it!" She was really excited--I had to tell her that I doubted anyone in the store was actually watching it.

Do you remember that Anderson DVD from many Christmases ago? The kids watch it a lot (especially good for a Sunday). The crazy thing is, when I see the 2004 photos it seems like forever ago, but really it was just 3 years ago! A lot has changed!

3 comments:

  1. There's an Amy Grant Christmas song on there that always reminds me of that video too. I think dad put a pretty awesome pic of me just waking up at the beach house that wasn't exactly flattering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun surprise to see a little Emily smiling at me on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember that picture, but I love that Amy Grant Christmas song.

    ReplyDelete