Recipes

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What do you want for Christmas?

When Santa asked Tessa this question, she would have said ribbons and bows if she could talk. When Santa asked me this question, I said, "I have no idea!" Santa replied, "How about a new car?" I said, "Yes--that's exactly what I want!" Two weeks ago, our minivan was rear ended and unrepairable. I'll post some pictures below, but just so you know NO ONE was hurt in the accident.

When Santa asked me what my dream car was, I didn't hesitate to tell him it was "a 2010 Toyota Sienna!" Santa looked at me skeptically and said, "That's your drea
m car? How about a Ford Mustang?" Maybe some day, but for now we ended buying a new minivan to drive around our family of 6--it's not a swagger wagon, but
it'll do much better than this one....Ouch!

4 comments:

  1. I love your response to Santa. I want to see pics of the new car now. So glad no one was hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie8:08 PM

    Ford Mustang? Pff. That Santa is nuts. You should remind him next year that those things are basically made of plastic and that we moms need something a little more functional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie8:10 PM

    Oh, and Tessa's sweet darling face combined with her delicious and festive candy cane like sweater makes for a most adorable sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will remind him, Carrie. And I'll remind him to drive carefully because our Santa actually drives a red convertible Ford Mustang. It says, "SANTA 1" on the license plate. He cruises down the street during the annual Christmas-time parade with Mrs. Claus.

    ReplyDelete