Recipes

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snapshots of Tessa

Don't these two look cute sitting together like they are best friends? This is Tessa with her cousin, Rachael. Tessa seems to enjoy "visiting" with new people.

She doesn't do this very often, but occasionally I catch her with her fingers in her mouth, sucking away.

Tessa was very content after trying solid food for the first time at 5 months. Michael helped her with her first bite so I could document the event--got to preserve these memories!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the darling pictures. She has grown up so much! I think Tessa and Rachael look like they could be sisters (even twins maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF SHE WOULD FLIP THOSE FINGERS UPSIDE DOWN SHE WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE HER DADDY AT THAT AGE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! Tessa is adorable. I'd like her to come visit me more often :)!

    p.s. Love my chair as a background for baby photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet that Mikey got to give Tessa her very first bite! That's a sweet memory right there. :) I can't believe how big she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie8:13 PM

    I don't know why but I gasped when I saw that first picture! Looked like Tessa with another Anderson cousin and for a second I couldn't think who it could be! It's getting late and I need to go to bed :) She looks unbearably sweet! What a darling shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam just demonstrated...I bet that was cute!

    ReplyDelete