Recipes

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Latest from Emily

Late one afternoon, I asked Emily if she needed to use the bathroom. She replied, "No, I already did last night." Another time, I reminded her to wash her hands as she headed out of the bathroom. Again, she looked at me and innocently said, "I don't need to, I already washed my hands last night." The same has been the case with most things I've recently asked her to do that she'd rather not--she already did it last night so there's no need to bother doing it again.

Last night must mean the other day, because it was only yesterday that she told me about all the fun she'd had at Disneyland with Grandpa and Dani last night. . . .


2 comments:

  1. WE CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT!!!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only I could live in their time for just a moment...you wouldn't feel stress because you don't think about the next few moments. It's all right now (and last night, apparently:) Nice.

    ReplyDelete