Recipes

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Emily Decorates the Tree

Emily has been looking forward to putting the tree up this year. She was so sad to say goodbye to her cousins after having spent a fun Thanksgiving weekend with them, but when I told her that we needed to go home to put up the Christmas tree, she said, "Okay!" and was ready to leave without even giving any goodbye hugs. When we did put the tree up, we didn't yet have many ornaments to decorate it, so Emily (and Michael) got a little creative. Can you see some of the odd decor?
Michael added this tree. Other odd items from Emily: headband, children's books, sippy cup lid, notebook, candy wrapper, store receipts...but she has since redecorated.

5 comments:

  1. I love it. And how cute are Mike's pj's?? Fabulous.
    Our boys always want to put small animals in the tree. Nice work kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your blog during class, and when I laughed at the sippy cup lid, I got a couple dirty looks (including one from my professor)... Funny! Next time I read your blog, I'll have to remember to do it after class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas decorating! I can't wait to spoil your family for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:50 AM

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this crescenet person sure had a lot to say. :) Well, I just wanted to say that this is just darling. I love decorating the tree and I love to make it as kid friendly as possible. Homemade is best! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete