Recipes

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Don't Miss it

Friday evening, Adam and I enjoyed watching the film, Miss Potter, with Renee Zellwegger and Ewan McGregor.

I think we are all familiar with her children's books such as The Tale of Peter Rabbit, but Adam and I knew nothing about the life of Beatrix Potter. As it turns out, it is quite the story to tell. I won't ruin the surprise by giving away those details, but I will say that the acting is great, the setting is enchanting, and the film is clean. If you watch it, please let me know what you think of it.

Coincidently, my mom and dad also watched the same movie Friday evening. Talking with her on the phone tonight, she started to explain this movie they'd recently seen and recommended. So, I guess that makes 6 thumbs up, 8 if you count my dad.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good movie. Do you know a not-so-good movie? Pirates of the Carribean 3. We saw it on Saturday and it was sooooo long even for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that'd be a good one to check out on DVD so you could have an intermission half way though. This movie's definitely more low key than Pirates!

    Have fun in Fallon for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete