Recipes

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Growing Up

After looking at our previous garden post, I thought an update was needed. It's growing up! This picture is 3 weeks old, so most of the lettuce has been eaten, but the cucumbers, tomatoes, beans, and carrots are getting taller. Pepper plants aren't doing so good, probably because Mikey, Emily, and their friend Tanner have each taken a turn pulling the pepper plants up by thier roots. I just replant the poor things and hope for the best. I can't give up on them yet.



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    Nice Garden maybe I can get mom to let me have one someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Looks amazing. Nice job. :)

    I'm not feeling the green thumb this year for some reason. Our tomatoes have started off so slooow, but I really hope we can still get a good crop. Good luck with the peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have tomatoes, too. I'm sure the Utah sun will be very good for them.

    When Sara tries gardening (and I'll bet she has a green thumb!), we can share our little pearls of wisdom obtained from the invaluable experiences had after years and years of gardening...

    ReplyDelete