Recipes

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Walla Walla, WA!



 Stained Glass above a cafe


Playground fence meets wall mural--love the textures and colors of this photo
 

Photos from our much too short Walla Walla weekend...Adam and I enjoyed a little get away two weekends ago while my parents graciously watched our four kids for a couple of days.  We stayed at the "historic" Marcus Whitman hotel, visited the farmers market, spent forever trying to decide where to eat, then finally settled on eating fair food while watching the hot air balloons they had set up for the annual balloon stampede. More photos of that to come.

3 comments:

  1. These are both really fun photos. I love the combination of an Opera House/Livery Stable... This getaway sounds like it was lovely. Good for you for going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you got some time away to spend together. I hope you're feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling much better. I hope that you have a great time on your trip this summer, too, when you and Tanner will have some time together.

    ReplyDelete