Recipes

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Adam and Kari, sans kiddos


 The photo with Adam and me was a trick to get. Carefully resting my camera on the split rail fence to be sure it wouldn't fall, I hopped the fence, ran to Adam, and waited 'til I thought the camera had clicked. I went to see our photo, but there was none.  Instead, there was a quick video of Adam backing up in front of the camera, then standing with a smile on his face.  So the process started over and finally we got our photo-- just the two of us like it was nine years ago.

View of nearby farm from the Whitman Mission Historical Site, Walla Walla

4 comments:

  1. You are enjoying your new camera, aren't you? So are the rest of us. :) Looks like a great trip. I love honeymoon trips over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shot of you two. Way to take time for a picture. Lovely scenery too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure can't tell you're expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds familiar- we've tried to get a shot of us and with no family around you do your best!

    ReplyDelete