Recipes

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quilty




On a breezy day, the kids were playing games outside. I wrapped Tessa in her quilt and she and I went out to sit and watch the kids play. I held her close to keep her warm, then set her down cute as cute can be in her quilt made (with lots o' love) by her Aunt Mary. The quilt is gorgeous--I love the colors, the texture, its uniqueness, and that Mary did it all. You can't tell, but Tessa's little nose was all red from the cool evening air. Very refreshing. Felt like Spring was on its way.

4 comments:

  1. Carrie7:26 AM

    Cool pics Kari. That quilt looks amazing Mary! And having the baby inside makes it even better :) She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. She is so sweet. She makes it look good. I love that quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'em both! And all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait 'til Mary's posting pictures of her baby in her quilt!

    ReplyDelete