Recipes

Friday, July 9, 2010

Trail running kids


June 5, our family took an evening drive to a spot by the Yakima River, Umtanum campground--a place where Adam had been before with the scouts. Adam has been able to explore some great spots for hikes and camping that he then gets to share with me. We crossed "swinging bridge" and ventured on the trail and verdant countryside.
The kids enjoyed running on the trail and eating PB&J by the river. Adam and I enjoyed watching the kids. This was our last family outing before the baby came (Tessa was born the next morning).

3 comments:

  1. Where did Mike get his hat? Looks familiar. Like an Anderson family heriloom.

    Your kids are super outdoorsy. I love that having four kids doesn't keep you guys from having fun. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's funny you recognize the hat. I got it from your mom when we were living down there for the summer. I think she was going through some old clothes. Adam says it was his or John's from Disneyland. Mikey loves to wear it around on sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice trail~ I need to take my kids there sometime.

    ReplyDelete