Recipes

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day Post

Father's Day 2019 we celebrated Adam and the wonderful father he is. We also sent a card to my dad, with a nice message, and I contributed money toward a gift that Marta put together for him with chocolate and mint-scented soaps, cookies, and other goodies. Below is the watercolor Emily painted for him. I encouraged her to paint something that reflected his life in the Northwest (he worked in the logging industry and enjoys hiking), and I really like what she created.  She also made a nice watercolor for Grandpa Anderson--I'll find a photo (from Adam's phone) and add it later.



Father's Day and Mother's Day are some of my favorite days of the year.  Adam and I so enjoy having the time with our family and the way the kids spoil us with thoughtful, usually homemade gifts, cards, and even cute coupons.  Adam is the best dad, and our family is blessed to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment